COE - ICT Academy
Centre Of Excellence For Youth Empowerment
under the CSR Initiative of Honeywell implemented by ICT Academy :
Honeywell CSR :
The technologies of the fourth industrial revolution are being adopted by multiple public sector and private companies worldwide. Students, the future workforce, getting skilled in these technologies is a great challenge because of affordability, access, and availability of infrastructure in their region. To train the youth and women students on advanced technology skills and prepare them for the future of work, Honeywell has partnered with ICT Academy to establish 25 Center of Excellence for Women Empowerment and 25 Center of Excellence for Youth Empowerment. Through the center of excellence, 5,000 higher education students will be trained on advanced technologies such as cloud, big data, networking, RPA, artificial intelligence, and machine learning and will be made industry-ready resources. The project aims to benefit the students of higher education institutions in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, and Maharashtra.
Course Coverage :
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01)
Module 1: Cloud Concepts Overview
Module 2: Cloud Economics and Billing
Module 3: AWS Global Infrastructure Overview
Module 4: AWS Cloud Security
Module 5: Networking and Content Delivery
Module 6: Compute
Module 7: Storage
Module 8: Databases
Module 9: Cloud Architecture
Module 10: Automatic Scaling and Monitoring
Salient features of the Training Program :
- Establishing Centre of Excellence (COE) under the CSR initiative of Honeywell.
- The COE is for skilling 100 Youth in Advanced Technology, in demand in the industry.
- Curriculum is mapped to Global Industry Standards.
- Global Certifications to the youth trained.
- 100 hours of activity based and hands on training.
- The Certificate Program is fully sponsored by Honeywell and offered free of cost to the students.
Placement facilitation for students successfully completing the training
Mode of Delivery of the training :
- The Training will be delivered through Online Live Training, In-Class Training and Blended Training.
Assessment & Certification :
- Candidates must clock a minimum of 85% attendance.
- Internal assessments through mock sessions and workshops will be conducted.
- The assessment will be conducted by a Global Certifying Body.
- A Global Certification will be issued.
Placement Facilitation :
- ICT Academy has been into inviting corporate of different sectors to its fold for supply of skill resource.
- Year on year ICT Academy has been increasing its tie up with local and city-based companies for recruitment opportunities of trained resources.
- Will facilitate placement opportunities for the trained youth.